Whoever said puppies were a lot of work, probably never tried raising 2 at once because saying they’re a lot of work is an understatement! We have raised a few pups in our days, but last night we had a first. While petting and snuggling our sweet Mo, I noticed he had a “dingleberry” hanging from his backside. I grabbed a piece of paper towel to pull it off for him and realized that it was connected to a really long piece of hair (I have really long hair so this happens sometimes.) I quickly discovered it wasn’t hanging from a hair, it was hanging from a piece of dental floss!! So I pulled and then he started to yip, so it was time for good ole google. My husband googled this and we learned that dental floss is extremely dangerous to dogs! YIKES, I thought we were in for a long night at the emergency vet, not to mention this wouldn’t be cheap! Come to find out, the dental floss can get tangled around their intestines and cause a mountain of problems that could result in death! Poor Mo Mo! I wasn’t panicked…..yet anyway, I figured since it was already hanging out of his backside then it must be working itself out and he will pass it the next time he goes poo. We decided to wait that out before we take a trip to doggie E.R. Sure enough, not long after he went poo. So now here’s visual for you, I went outside equipped with a flashlight and some paper towel. Searched and quickly found his steaming pile o’ poo. I brought it inside to dissect it! I’m sure you have a good visual now, and it’s a good thing there is no scratch and sniff button! Luckily, he passed the whole wad of floss! Puppies are such a handful!!